Category Archives: News
Hong Kong Museum of Coastal Defence (HKMCD) is reopened to the public started from November 24. The new permanent exhibition in the Redoubt, “The Story of Hong Kong Coastal Defence” consists of 11 galleries. Visitors can experience and enjoy the unique beauty of the built structures embedded in the natural scenery, and immerse themselves in the military and historical ambience of this site through walking the Historical Trail.
We are glad to have the chance to design and develop around 14 interactive and multimedia solution.
• The 4K interactive touch program with 3D map and 360-degree surround view is introducing 25 checkpoints of Guerrilla Anti-Japanese Relics.
• The interactive program is for users to present flowers to the martyrs, with special visual and motion effects For the slide films
• 10 sets of introductory video selections programs, including Foregoing and aftermath of Fall of Hong Kong, Japanese Occupation and Memories of Evidence, etc, let the users to understand more related historical background
• Loop slideshow films are introducing the battlefield and the list of Famous anti-Japanese heroes and hero groups
Besides, based on the information from the customer research team, we have developed the Augmented Reality Application content using 3D modelling and animation technology for Museum Multi-Media Information Guide System (iM Guide) in HKMCD in order to present the environment, feeling and appearance of the people and objects in those years,
• 6 animation videos are developed for introducing the operation of weapons, such as the Disappearing Gun, the West Battery. Reproducing the war scenes of the Torpedo Station and HMS Tamar, etc.
• 4 AR video animations and silhouette animation videos are designed and applied to different checkpoints to create an immersive feeling.
• 360 view 3D objects are designed to see the weapon details
The exhibition is now opening at 175 Tung Hei Road in Shau Kei Wan. Let’s visit this exhibition to know more about “The Story of Hong Kong Coastal Defence”!
Dr. Sun Yat-sen Museum – “The Four Great Outlaws – Reshaping the Memories of the Revolution through a Photo”